Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Goodbye Shorts


Shorts season is coming to an end, so I better get more pants that fit soon!  I've been wearing these shorts a lot this whole summer and really thanking past self for buying a few pairs of shorts when I was pregnant in the winter the first time around.  These shorts were less than $5 and I've worn them roughly a million times.  Okay, that might be an exaggeration.  But probably 50-100 times is accurate.  That's a pretty great cost per wear, especially for a maternity item!

I wore this a couple weeks ago when my sister was in town.  John had a conference, and my sister was planning to visit sometime this fall, so I was super excited that it worked out for her to come while he was gone.  I'm sure I would have managed on my own with the baby and the toddler, but having my sister here made it SO MUCH EASIER!  We had a lot of fun while she was here, going to the zoo and the outlet mall, and the boys loved her.  I was actually a little mad, because Baby2 was smiling at her so much more than he smiles at me!  Not cool, baby!

Tee: Guster concert
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shorts: Loft maternity
Shoes: Sperry


3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time with your sister.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced that baby 1 will like other people more than me... just basing that on the way that babies in church look at me, quickly turn away, look at my husband, and just stare at him. Oh well.

    I never would have thought to wear a concert tee with floral shorts, but it looks really chic! Not sure if that was your goal, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, glad that it was fun filled day. Your outfit looks great but nothing can beat your smile. Thank you for sharing the post with us

    ReplyDelete