Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Family Birthday


This is what I wore for our family celebration of John's birthday.  I love this dress, even though it's maternity.  I'll probably just keep wearing it anyway, okay?  Cool.

I think we had a pretty good time for the birthday.  We went to dinner, and then came back to our house for presents and dessert.


We have this problem when getting dressed to go places.  I dressed myself and the baby.  John dressed himself and the toddler.  And we accidentally matched each other.  I don't want to be one of those obnoxiously matchy families, but it just happens sometimes.

Cardigan: Limited
Dress: Loft
Shoes: Target



2 comments:

  1. At least you don't intentionally dress your kids for your blog like some bloggers do ::eyeroll:: ... Anyway, your family is super adorable. I was just thinking about how we haven't had a family photo in so long. Need to get on that! And happy belated birthday to John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family function is always special and when it’s birthday then you have more reasons to celebrate and cheer.

    ReplyDelete