Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Date Night


John's birthday was a couple weeks ago, and we finally had a kid-free date night!  It's been a few months, since before Baby2 showed up, so it was nice to have some time away from the babies.  I was slightly nervous leaving them, but once we got to dinner, I wasn't too distracted.  We had a fun, low-key evening.  Just ate dinner, hung out at Barnes and Noble for a bit, and then went to a movie.  Bookstores were one of our favorite places to go on dates before we had kids, so it was fun to just wander around and look at things.  We found this book and basically read the whole thing.  It's funny, I promise.  And the author has a blog, which you should probably read, too.  

Anyway, I also learned an important and difficult lesson.  Maltesers might look like Whoppers, but are actually gross.  That's $4 I won't get back.  


If we look a little tired, it's because I forgot to take pictures until after the movie.  So it was past midnight, which is way past my bedtime.  

Top: Old Navy
Cardi and Jeans: Gap factory
Shoes: JCF

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun date night. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your date! But boo for bad candy. I remember once having some kind of sour gummy candy from a friend, and it was awesome, so I later went to buy some for myself. The only problem was that I couldn't remember what brand they were, so I just got the generic kind. Big mistake. Huge. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well good thing is that, you had good time out there and you explored things for your comfort, that’s the best thing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely post. I hope you had a great time with your beloved. You should have shared some more pictures of your night out. By the way you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been browsing online more than three hours these days, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before

    ReplyDelete