Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Smith, Party of Four



Blog, I'd like to introduce Mr. Baby 2.0!  He arrived at the end of July and he's just pretty wonderful!  So different than his big brother was, I feel like a first time mom at certain moments.  You know, except for when both boys need me RIGHT NOW!  Then it's a little complicated!

Life has been good but a bit of a blur for the last 6 weeks.  John took some time off work, then my mom stayed to help for a couple weeks.  

Mr. Baby is now promoted to Mr. Boy, and he isn't real sure about his little  brother.  But he is pretty sweet for the most part.  We are trying to teach him how to be gentle, but he's a wild and crazy toddler, so it's tricky.

They are pretty adorable though.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on baby #2. Your boys are adorable.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable Andi! Congrats! I'm so glad you shared a little update. I hope you are having a blast with your two!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! They are so sweet! I bet it's been a blur, I can't imagine two that close together. I'm sure you're Supermom!

    ReplyDelete