Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Pregnancy - Second Half



Second half of pregnancy recap (first half is here)!  It's been 7 weeks, but it honestly feels like a lifetime ago that I was pregnant.  People say you will never forget certain things in life, but pregnancy is apparently not one of them.  I'm looking at these pictures and don't even remember being that huge!

Compared to last time (1/2/3), I think I got bigger faster this time, and then kind of stayed the same.  I mean, my belly from week 34 to week 40 isn't much bigger.  I did gain more weight, which is a bummer, but I guess common for second babies.  It doesn't make sense to me, because I'm pretty sure I was more active and eating better throughout this pregnancy.  And my babies were pretty close to the same size.  The great mysteries of being a woman!

Anyway, I've actually taken a couple outfit pictures this week, so get excited for some non-maternity posts coming soon.  I make no promises that I will stop wearing maternity clothes, though.  Those are comfy and I reserve the right to wear them for at least another month.  

2 comments:

  1. omg outfits from weeks 21 and 31 are so cute <3

    but seriously, they always say that making regular clothes work for maternity is a challenge, but I say the real challenge is making maternity clothes work for regular-ness (non-maternity?). either way, I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think week 30 is my favorite look :)

    ReplyDelete