Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Forty Weeks



So these pictures are from the night before Baby2 was born.  We are talking like 10 hours before, if you really want to know.  I was exactly 40 weeks pregnant, and fairly sure baby wasn't coming any time soon.  We went out to dinner because I was not in the mood to cook anything, and since it was in the 90s all week, my number one priority was staying as cool as possible.  I honestly don't know how people survived without air conditioning!

When we got home, I figured we should take some pictures.  I didn't know these would be our last family pictures before Baby2.

Smiles!  

2 out of 3 smiles
Poor kid!  He didn't know his parents are about to flee in the middle of the night and come back with a baby brother!

Top: H&M Mama
Skirt: Old Navy
Sandals: Target

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha in that last photo he maybe looks like he has an inkling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a miserably humid summer, I don't know how pregnant women handle being pregnant in the summer. Maybe before a/c things weren't so bad... you know, since global warming wasn't an issue back then (just kidding... kind of...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He knew he was no longer going to be the only child.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete