Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Weekly Hello




Checking in from the hottest June I can remember.  We just keep having these 90+ degree days, and I think I might die.  These pics are just from a week ago.  We went out to dinner for my SIL's birthday, and then came back to our house for presents and cupcakes and played Harry Potter Clue.  It was more complicated than regular clue.  John and I were a team because it only allows for 5 players.  We had a lot of trouble with our dice rolls, and doors being closed (one of the HP differences), so we only got to make 1 guess!  But we were still very good detectives and knew the person and the weapon, so I felt like we did okay.

I've been the worst at taking outfit photos.  I mean, I am pretty casual most days, but I get dressed nicer on Sundays and never remember to take pictures.  We also had a wedding about a week ago, and of course, I didn't get any pictures.  Poor second baby is already getting less documentation.

Plus it's harder to take pictures of myself when I have a little helper.  He is very very interested in the tripod and wants to knock it over.   Or he wants to go diving off the deck stairs, or find something dangerous to play with.  Punishment involves being featured in a picture.


Top: ON Maternity
Skirt: ON
Sandals: Target

1 comment:

  1. your son is getting so big.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete