Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Snake Skirt




How is June halfway over already?  I'm not ready for July to be here, because that means Baby2 is coming very very soon.  Yikes!  I need to get my act together!

Here's another outfit from a month ago.  I was 30 weeks at the time, and am 34 now.  Maybe I've just forgotten how big I was last time, but I feel significantly more enormous right now than I remember feeling during my last pregnancy.  And I can't really imagine was 6 more weeks is going to be like.

We've been pretty busy lately, with visitors and appointments and weddings and birthdays, and then just general stuff like when can I make it to the grocery store when it's 100 degrees outside??  And I was really hoping for a pleasant summer.  NOPE!

Cardigan: JCF
Tee: Target
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. wow..congrates that you are expecting your second baby! ... the snake skirt is so special and attractive really. yeah i know how it feels when you enter in the last weeks of your pragnancy.

    ReplyDelete