Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Paisley shorts



These shorts were a favorite last summer, both before and after Mr. Baby was born.  I've already worn them a bunch again this summer.  But I've learned that when you are due in July, you need more shorts and tank tops than when you are due in May, so I've had to do some additional maternity shopping.  And I'm also much bigger this time around, so some of my maternity shorts are getting uncomfortable.  Not cool!  Luckily, these seem to have plenty of stretch, so I think they should last me through.  6 more weeks!!

Cardi: JCF
Tank: Kohl's maternity
Shorts: Loft maternity
Sandals: Target

1 comment:

  1. I love patterned shorts, and I loved them even more as maternity wear - when you're getting bored with limited options, at least these are fun! And wow, 6 more weeks! Exciting.

    ReplyDelete