Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Life Lately



Hey, the weeks are flying by and I'm going to have a baby next month!  Yikes!  Things are going generally pretty well.  A few highlights from recent weeks:


  • I spent my first overnight away from Mr. Baby!  We figured we needed to have a practice run before baby2 arrives.  Pretty sure it was harder on me than on him!  Plus we stayed in a hotel downtown, which was probably a mistake.  The barhoppers were loud at 2am, and then a trash truck was loud at 6am, so my big dreams of sleeping extra weren't necessarily a reality!
  • Mr. Baby and I started swim lessons.  I use "lessons" pretty loosely, but hey, it's an excuse to go to the pool and play around.  Plus I look really cute in a swimsuit at 8 months pregnant (I'm joking, I look ridiculous).
  • My mom has been in town for the last week or so.  We've gotten quite a bit done. We made a bunch of freezer meals.  John and I are getting close to done with baby2's room.  Plus Mr. Baby is having fun with an extra grown-up around to play with him.  
This outfit is from mid-May, so I'm not quite a month behind at this point.  Maybe I'll even get my act together and post twice this week!  No promises though!  


Cardigan: JCF
Dress: Younkers
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. Heartiest wishes from my side. I wish you all the best with the pregnancy and wish you a healthy and safe delivery. Do keep us posted afterwards as well,totally looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you look so lovely and healthy.The pregnancy has given you a special glow. You look wonderful. I wish you safe delivery! As for someone looking for essay writing help, should consult professional people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog is very much useful , love to see more stuff like this ,the author has share a great piece of knowledge. Visit our site webstagram to know nice hashtag on instagram.

    ReplyDelete