Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Phantom of the Opera





This is what I wore to the last broadway show of the season:  Phantom of the Opera.  I was happy to have another fun dress from Bella Gravida to wear.

I'm not a big fan of Phantom.  I know it's a favorite of many people, but I just don't get into it.  I first saw it about 6 or 7 years ago.  It's one of my MIL and SIL's favorites, so I was excited.  I also had a vague idea of the plot, which was completely wrong.  I always thought the Phantom was a nice but misunderstood guy, but he's actually quite evil.  So that's a whole different dynamic!

Anyway, with my expectations lowered, I did enjoy this show.  The music is pretty fun, and I about jumped out of my seat when the chandelier falls.  My SIL was like "didn't you know that was coming?"  No, I really didn't remember it from 7 years ago!  Shocking, I know.

Dress: Leota via Bella Gravida
Jacket: Target
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. Well this is why you all called mom, for me all the moms are super mom and I salute all the moms for the work they do. Such a good post, thank you for writing it

    ReplyDelete