Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Oh Hey There



One minute I'm ranting about elevators, and the next I disappear.  Sorry to anyone who was worried the elevator trolls got to me.  I'm safe and sound, I promise. 

Life has just been busy lately, and when I have any free time, I'm tired.  No idea why!  It might be the fact that my body is building a human right now.  But I'm not a doctor, so I can't say for sure. 

Anyway, this outfit is from a few weeks ago, when it was still tights weather.  I think we are safely out of that now.  I'm excited for warm weather, but am also nervous about being pregnant in the hot months of summer.  I'm trying to enjoy my ankles while I have them. 

Cardigan: JCF
Tee: ON Maternity
Skirt: Bella Gravida
Boots: Madden


2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt. Glad to hear you are doing well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering where you went! Enjoy those ankles, I think the elevator trolls took mine...

    ReplyDelete