Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Playing in the Leaves



This is what I wore to church last Sunday.  The skirt is from LeTote, and of course, I liked it because it's a knit pencil skirt and it is striped.  Two of my favorite clothing categories.  I'm sad to be wearing tights already, but it's getting cold around here.  

While taking pictures, John decided to throw leaves at me, because fall.  This is the only picture where I don't look terrified.  


Mr. Baby was significantly more excited about the leaves.  We built up a pile for him and let him play the other day.  It was basically the greatest moment of his life.  He loved it. 


Jacket: Target (similar)
Shirt: JCF (similar)
Boots: Madden (exact)

2 comments:

  1. I've been apprehensive about requesting skirts as I just imagine there's no way they would fit. Maybe it's worth a shot to try one out. Mr. Baby is super adorable in the leaves. Can't wait to see what the next best moment of his life is going to be! Snow maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love that shot of Mr. Baby in the leaves! I still cannot get over those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete