Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October shopping

October was another month of minimal shopping, but I almost spent my budget!  The last minute shopping trip for a dress to wear for a wedding was maybe not the wisest, but I do really like both of the dresses I got.  Of course, neither are online, and I can't even find similar options, so no collage this month.

Limited maroon dress: $30 (worn here) (similar in black)
Limited polka dot dress:$20 (similar)
Letote membership: $40  (you can get your first month for $25 if you use my referral link)

I'm still on the fence about Letote.  I put it on hold for a week so I have time to think about whether I want to keep it another month.  It is fun, and prevents me from shopping, I think.  But I don't know that I need much to prevent me from shopping.  Mr. Baby does a pretty good job.  

Since my birthday is in October, I also got some presents.  These are all from Loft.    

ScarfGreen SweaterCherry blossom sweaterFlare Jeans

Both of the sweaters are a tad too small.  Bless her heart, my MIL thinks I'm thinner than I actually am!  So I will need to exchange them.  The jeans were a present from Mr. Baby.  I'm suspicious someone helped him, but all adults deny any involvement.  

Anyway, linking up with Fran and the Budgeting bloggers, as usual.  Just a little late.  



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Mr. Baby did a great job picking out jeans! He's got a great sense of style :)

    I think I'm going to do another month of Le Tote and then put it on hold for December if I don't cancel first. Keep us posted on what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans, Andi! I can't wait to see all the ways you style them! :)

    ReplyDelete