Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Blogiversary Quatro





Has it been 4 years already?  I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed that I've kept this up so long.  Anyway, I figured it would be a good time to share my new favorite dress. I picked this up at Loft last week to replace the birthday sweater that didn't fit right.  You know, not that I needed a new dress, but isn't it pretty??  And I've already worn it twice!

Dress: Loft (exact - on sale and extra 40% off!)
Jacket: JCF (similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday!

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! This post made me intrigued to see where you started, and so I was looking through your 2011 archives and it's all so much fun! Did I know you wear/wore glasses? What's up with that?! I also got some inspiration for a red/white striped top I rarely wear. So we're going to make it happen. Thanks a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh it is pretty! I LOVE the pattern. I need to go to LOFT!? And happy bloggiversary!! I can't believe we've been doing this so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great dress! Happy blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog anniversary, Andi! I'm so impressed you've kept it up so long! This dress is really pretty, too - the print is really fun!

    ReplyDelete