Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Third Friday Whatever



Sometimes you just have to put on a polka dot top, jeans, and colorful shoes and call it a day.  I actually wore this yesterday.  Mr. Baby was napping and I was on the phone with my sister and ironing clothes.  Then he woke up, and John texted me to see if we wanted to meet for lunch.  I'm almost always happy to do lunch, but it was 12:15, and we were both in our pajamas.  I asked if we could do a late lunch, we agreed on 1pm and I took a shower as fast as I can (which isn't very fast).  This was an easy outfit to throw on, and I felt pretty cute in it.  

Yesterday was the Third Thursday, but since no theme was announced, I never thought about it.  Bri announced the them yesterday of "any outfit," so I'll join in with this one.

Also, our backyard has finally gotten the memo that fall is here. Leaves everywhere!

Top: JCF (similar)
Jeans: Loft (exact)
Shoes: Target (similar)
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Perfect for a quick lunch meetup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prefect outfit for a lunch date.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit, Andi! It's simple but so cute - the colorful shoes are really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the polka dot + jean + colorful shoe accidental or intentional?? That's crazy and awesome at the same time. Cra-zaw-some.

    ReplyDelete