Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Rehearsal Dinner

On Friday, we loaded up our car and drove down to Topeka, KS for our friend Ben's wedding.  You may remember him from the Montana trip.  Anyway, it was a crazy and fun weekend celebrating with him and his new wife!!  Mr. Baby added some complexity and a whole lot more stuff!  Our car was pretty full for a 3 day trip, and not just because I brought 5 pairs of shoes (and only wore 3 pairs).  

John was a groomsman, so we went to the rehearsal dinner on Friday evening.  Of course, I had to figure out what to wear.  My plan was to stock my Letote with 3 dresses and hopefully be able to wear one for the rehearsal and one for the wedding.  I also picked jewelry that I thought might be cute with the dresses.  Here's what I got:


The black dress was too short.  The geometric one was too short and too bodycon (but I love it so much, I was tempted to wear it anyway.  I might request it again during tights season).  The windowpane dress was too low cut, but I fixed that with a cami.  It was cooler in the evening, so I threw on my denim jacket and pink shoes because I always need some color.


We took a couple pictures at the dinner and then in front of the Kansas Capitol building, but I completely spaced on a full outfit picture until we got back to the hotel and I was already in my pajamas.  Blogger fail!  Anyway, I decided to try the "lay the outfit on the bed and take a pic" trick.     


Don't worry, I remembered to take a real picture of my wedding outfit. But more about that later.

Jacket: JCF (similar)
Shoes: Target (similar)


1 comment:

  1. Perfect outfit! Looking forward to seeing the outfit you wore to the wedding! I was debating adding the bodycon dress to "my closet" but I decided against it since I thought it would be too form-fitting for comfort. Most of the Le Tote dresses look too short or too low cut. I really wonder what age range most of their clients are.

    ReplyDelete