Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Oc-tote-ber



See what I did there?  That's because this outfit is mostly from my second LeTote box.  The top was my favorite item from this batch of things.  I also liked the necklace quite a bit, as did Mr. Baby.

I wore this to a little baby shower tea party on Sunday afternoon.  And I kind of matched the baby of honor's older sister, who is 3 and super cool.  We should have taken a picture!  If you are keeping track, that's the second tea party I've gone to this year, because I'm so fancy.    

Shirt: LeTote (similar in black)
Necklace: LeTote
Skirt: Loft (similar)
Bracelet: LeTote
Shoes: Old Navy (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Your top reminds me of the puzzle where you have to figure out how many squares there actually are in the picture... except with circles.

    And you are so fancy. Two tea parties in one year? The only other person who has that many tea parties is the queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great on you from head to toe! Love the topknot! I've enjoyed reading about your adventures with Le Tote...have you kept anything yet?

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete