Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Green Day



Yeah yeah, I'm not wearing very much green in this outfit. If you look closely, there are leaves on the flowers on my scarf.  And that's the only green outfit I had in my queue for this week, because I wasn't thinking about St. Patrick's Day when I scheduled Sunday's post.  I'm probably wearing green in real life today, even though I'm not Catholic, so I should probably wear orange.  But green is one of my favorite colors, so I like any excuse to wear it.

By the way, I'm all of a sudden feeling hugely pregnant.  Not in a bad way, just in a "there is no question anymore" way, which is kind of nice.  But rumor has it that this kid is going to double in size in the next 6 weeks, so I expect my belly to expand quite a bit as well.

Jacket: Target
Scarf: H&M
Sweater: Kohl's Maternity
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Target




6 comments:

  1. It's amazing how fast it grows all the sudden isn't it?! You look adorable though! I love the gray and bright blue together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs green in an outfit as cute as this! I love that scarf, so I totally accept your leaves as your blog-official St. Pat's green, lol. Can't wait to see pics of you as your belly and babe grows!
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blue skirt! Your scarf is also really pretty--and the green in it totally counts for St. Paddy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute. I really like every piece of this outfit individually, and all together? It's perfect. I can't believe how much babies grow in the last month or two of pregnancy!! Just when you think you can't get bigger, you do... (at least that's what I've heard from friends and family who have recently had babies!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that people are finally over pinching you if you're not wearing green. I didn't wear any yesterday. Hopefully these next 6 weeks will fly by! Unless you want them to go slowly! Then hopefully that will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the cutest outfits you have worn while pregnant. That scarf is pretty.

    ReplyDelete