Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Snowy Week



As usual, I'm about 2 weeks behind on posting pictures, so this outfit wouldn't work at all this week, due to the excessive amounts of snow we currently have.  After a big snow on Saturday/Sunday, schools were all canceled on Monday, and then more snow early Wednesday morning means schools were cancelled yesterday. Of course, I still had to go to work.  Anyway, it's really cold and snowy and the roads aren't great, but that is to be expected this time of year.  And January was mostly nice, so I can't complain too much.

I wore this particular outfit to Sunday evening church a couple weeks ago when it wasn't freezing out.  I was happy to break out my polka dot flats instead of wearing boots every single day!  

Scarf; Target
Top: Kohl's Maternity
Jacket: JCF
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Gap

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the little details - the texture in the shirt and the polka dots. And I'm a big believer in wearing flats any time you get a chance in winter. Got to change things up from the boots when you can since the opportunities don't come around so often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your polka dot flats are super fun and cute. Stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! There's so much you can do with a great gray tee like this one. Hope you're staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely is nice being in the school system so school days mean something. But those have yet to happen for us. Also, I can't decide what I like more: your top or your shoes. Both seem like such great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the texture in your shirt, Andi! And I'm a big supporter of wearing flats during the winter when the weather cooperates! We've had the weirdest winter - it hasn't been all that cold (we had one SUPER cold week in January and like 2 random other freezing days), and we haven't been slammed with all the at much snow either. And whenever we have gotten snow, it gets really warm just a couple days later and melts nearly all of it! I'm not complaining at all about it...it's just really odd and uncharacteristic for Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete