Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Budget Rewind - February 2014


Last February, I didn't do a whole lot of shopping.  Just a few things to review:

Good
  • Target Workout tanks:  $13 each - well, I don't blog my workout gear, so you'll just have to take my word that I've worn these quite a bit.  I was just super happy to find sleeveless workout tops that weren't super skimpy or lowcut.  And these have been perfect!   
Medium
  • Lands End Tankini Top (here and here):  $60 each - planned to only keep one, and ended up returning this one, as it was way too low cut!) - I wore the one I kept on vacation and it was just okay.  And then I haven't gone swimming much.  I hope this will be a swim top I can continue to wear, as it's a pretty classic style, but time will tell.  I just really hate how expensive supportive swimsuit tops can be!  
  • Target Sailboat print tank:  $6 (originally $20) - I was going to put this in the good category, and then I searched my archives and it looks like I've only blogged it once.  Surely I have worn it more than that, right?  I think.  I don't know.  But I still have it and still like it and hope I can wear it some this summer! 
So nothing in the bad or ugly categories, which is pretty great!  


3 comments:

  1. Swimsuit are one of my least worn items too.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good month! I can't believe that the tank hasn't gotten more wear?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still really like this idea of reviewing what you've bought in the past. What a great way to hold yourself accountable in the long run :) And I'm with Kate - I can't believe you haven't worn that tank more - it's so cute, and very you!

    ReplyDelete