Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wear a Dress



You know I'm usually up for any kind of style challenge, so of course I'm going to participate with Putting Me Together whenever I can.  This is going to be helpful as I continue to run out of clothes that fit properly.

This week's prompt was to Wear a Dress.  Well, that's easy enough!  I love dresses!  This is actually one of the maternity options I picked up during the Younker's friends and family sale, and is significantly longer than the other 2 dresses that I got.  Much like Monday's post, this was a mostly neutral outfit and I just had to add a colorful necklace for some extra interest.

Dress: Younker's
Cardigan: JCF (similar)
Necklace: Lucky B Boutique
Belt: Steve Madden (similar)
Boots: Steve Madden (exact)

5 comments:

  1. The more I see this dress, the more I like it! And hooray for longer dresses! I've recently began considering buying dresses in tall options when available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay! I love this dress! I just love dresses in general, but I haven't been wearing them lately since they aren't very conducive to nursing (well, unless they button up but I am having a tough time finding a lot of those). So cute, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I didn't think you'd have a problem with this week's challenge! I really like this dress, and it's perfect for a neutral look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this dress, Andi - the neutral colors are perfect and I like how you added that necklace for a little bit of color!

    ReplyDelete