Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving Recap



This outfit has nothing to do with Thanksgiving week, but I managed to take almost zero pictures when I was visiting family, and I didn't want a pictureless post, so that's how it's going to be!

John and I drove out to Indy last Tuesday, and started getting anxious phone calls from the 10-year-old nieces as soon as they got out of school.  They were just slightly excited for us to arrive.  On Wednesday, they had to go to school again, so I went to meet them for lunch.  Then my other sister's family arrived Wednesday afternoon, and my brother's family arrived Thursday morning and the house was full!  We had an awesome week hanging out with everyone.  So much food.  So many board games.  Multiple laughter-induced tummy aches.  Not enough sleep.  Perhaps a few tears as we drove away.  I really wish my family lived closer!

Anyway, it was a really fun week and I'm very thankful for these crazy people that I get to call my family.

Oh, and it's Tuesday, so go link up with Laura!

Dress: Younkers (similar)
Cardigan: Gap (similar)
Belt: Limited (similar)
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden (exact)

4 comments:

  1. Is this dress new? I like it! A lot! I'm glad to hear you had a good time. Not enough sleep was the theme for my Thanksgiving break... and whatever you call the days that follow. hashtag thanksgiving hangover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thanksgiving sounds absolutely lovely and a lot like mine...not enough sleep, lots of laughs and tears on the way out. It's a good thing there is another holiday right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving with your family in Indiana! Your nieces are so stinkin' cute, and they love their Aunt Andi tons! :) I really like this outfit, by the way. That dress is really cute and it looks great with all black!

    ReplyDelete