Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

November Shopping

With Thanksgiving last week, I completely forgot about my Budgeting Bloggers post for November.  So here it is!  I barely bought anything in November.  I think this was the first time ever that I went to visit my family in Indiana and didn't go to the mall.  We were just having too much fun!  

H&M striped sweater: $10 (british version!)
Gap knit skirt: $10 (similar)

Total Spent: $20

This puts me in pretty good shape for 2014-to-date.  I have a decent overage rolling into December.  And I just took a big pile of stuff to the local consignment shop and then also ordered a bag to send things in to ThredUp, so I'm hoping to make a little money on the clothes I don't want anymore.  We shall see!

As always, I'm linking up with Fran!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! $20! I haven't done that well since January of this year. Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love that striped sweater, too! Fingers crossed you are able to make some cash from your clothing you don't want anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! It's always easy for me to stay busy with family and not shop over the holiday. Though Cyber Monday may have gotten me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl with only buying two things. I went over broad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $20?! I'm so impressed! Both look like great finds that will get plenty of use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, Andi! I really like that skirt - I used to live in those skirts from Old Navy! I think at one point, I had 4 or 5 of them, back in college! I kind of miss them...can't wait to see you style it!

    ReplyDelete