Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

December



Welcome to December!  I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!  We spent a few days with my family in Indiana.  It's so fun when we can get together with them!

I feel like I should start putting a "date worn" disclaimer on all my posts, since I'm so far behind.  Just for the record, I wore this on October 22.  Way back when I was a twenty-something.

Cardigan: Limited (similar)
Dress: Limited (similarsimilar)
Belt: Gap (similar)
Scarf: H&M (similar)
Shoes: Target (flat version)

4 comments:

  1. I was going to say, no tights?!?! October makes more sense. Haha. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you usually this far behind?! It's December! And you're still in October! What has the world come to?!

    jk. I like the purple and cream together. It makes me think of spring and ice cream. Win-win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have to start multiple outfits a day to catch up! I can't believe it's already December!

    ReplyDelete