Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Maroon & Leopard (again)



Apparently this dress just demands to be worn with leopard print.  I guess I don't have as many ideas about how to wear maroon.  I will have to get more creative, I guess.

Also, winter has finally arrived in the midwest!  After being spoiled in October, the beautiful fall days are pretty much over.  It even snowed on Monday night (womp womp).  I'm about 2-3 weeks behind on outfit photos, but just know that in real life, bare legs are going to be a rare occurrence for the next several months!

Cardigan: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Scarf: H&M (similar)
Dress: Loft Outlet (option,option)
Belt: Steve Madden (similar)
Boots: Steve Madden (exact)

3 comments:

  1. PRETTY. Try maroon with blush? Gray? (You're killing it with this dress and the striped one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black! Grey! Camel! Oh, well you have that last one covered, but seriously. Make grey and this dress happen. I've also seen it paired with pastel blue, so that's an option.

    Also, I used to post my outfits day of. I'm a few days behind, so my post scheduled for tomorrow is the last bare legs post you'll see. Stupid cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO pretty!! I still love that dress on you :) I keep pairing my maroon dress with leopard as well. I recently wore it with a navy patterned scarf, and loved how that turned out as well (you'll see it on tomorrow's post!!). I love maroon with black, navy, mustard, gray, cream, camel, light pink, even olive, for a subtle Christmasy feel :)

    ReplyDelete