Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

#3 - Florals, and Ruffles, and Stripes (oh my)



I'm on the fence about this outfit.  I felt kind of weird all day, but I like it in the pictures.  It was perfect for the super hot and humid day I wore it, though.  Except for when I was at work, so about 90% of the time I was wearing it.  See, I recently moved offices, and now the A/C vent is on the floor just to my right.  So my left side is usually comfortable, while my right side is freezing.  I should probably invest in some one-shouldered sweaters.  

Top: Target (similar)
Skirt: Gap (similar, similar)
Sandals: Love Culture (similarsimilar)

8 comments:

  1. fun pattern combo. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try getting one of those plastic things you put on the vent to direct the air. Might help direct it away from you into the room at large.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang, one-armed sweaters are not cheap! Which doesn't make a lot of sense when you think about it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be on the fence at all because so far this is your best outfit of this challenge and one of your best this year. You look so pretty. I love and want that skirt. =)

    And I ain't gonna lie - I totally clicked into that one-shoulder sweater link. LOL

    Happy Sunday, Andi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! one shouldered sweaters. I'm the weird person in my office that has a scarf draped over one side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cute! I can never wear sleeveless tops in AC. My shoulders get cold no matter where the air is coming from!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bhahaha yes, please get a one shoulder sweater. or just take a sweater you already own, and cut off one sleeve. you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sit next to our marketing/supply closet which for whatever reason is FREEZING (literally, we had a maintenance man in here with a temperature gun, and he calculated the air in their was 39 degrees.) Needless to say I'm wrapped in a cardigan and blanket during most days at work! I guess the good part is that none of my clothing is really that "seasonal" because I can get away with wearing most things in the office!

    As far as your outfit- not too much! Pattern mixing is all the rage!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete