Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

#19 - Survey Says



Most of you probably don't know this, but my day job is at a market research company.  I deal with surveys a lot, so I'm kind of surprised I haven't done a blog reader survey before.  Most recently, Ashley's post reminded me that I wanted to do one of these.  It's pretty short, because Survey Monkey is only free if you keep it to 10 questions!  I'd really appreciate you taking a couple minutes to answer the questions, so I can then have data to be nerdy about.  And then I'll probably share the results, and be like "what, 99% of my readers are female!"

I'm linking up with Laura for Confident Twosday!

Top: Gap (option)
Skirt : Banana Republic (similarsimilar)
Belt : Gap (similar)
Sandals : Target (exactsimilar)

6 comments:

  1. I know that I have wondered what your job was in the past. You've often mentioned that they have a pretty relaxed dress code so I was curious! Oh, and I love data, is it weird that I can't wait to see your results? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about doing one of these so I am always curious what people ask! I love seeing that gorgeous blouse again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought about doing one of these surveys on my blog. You don't have much more until your 30 for 30 is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so glad you are doing this! It honestly was super-interesting to read the results. I am probably not going to be changing anything, but it was cool to hear what people think. And I love, love, love this shirt! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top! Love hat you're doing a survey, excited to hear your findings.

    ReplyDelete