Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More Orphans Combined




My plan to wear closet orphans is kind of haphazard.  You don't mind, right?  Good! 

I love this skirt, but I apparently forgot about it when it got cold.  And I don't think I've even worn these boots at all this year.  Yep, the evidence shows it has been almost a year!  Hopefully that evidence doesn't mean we will have snow in late March this year.  I bought these tights in November, and haven't worn them at all.  And guess what?  They ripped about halfway through the day, so this is also the last time I will wear them.  Fun patterned tights do not play well with my fingernails.  I need to give up.  And this fun sequin/leopard top needs to get more action in the outfit rotation. 

Anyway, I really loved this outfit.  It felt very "me."  Apparently animal print, a bright color, and a cardigan are my staples.  That sounds about right. 


Cardigan: Limited
Top: Chaus
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Rampage

10 comments:

  1. Haha! usually if the tights are cute and fun, my hand goes right through them when I'm putting them on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you tights ripped. I'm in love this your skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tights are the WORST. I always rip them. Love this idea of wearing your 'orphan clothes'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about those tights, they are cute! I love this whole outfit! The pink and leopard are such a great pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cute outfit is SO you! Bummer about the tights though, the pattern is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. W-t-heck. I am wearing a pair of tights for the first time today, and they have snagged. It's too bad, because I actually really like the print! Anyway, I really like this outfit on you. The neutral on top, bright fun color on bottom works really nicely together. I can't believe your top is an orphan! It's such a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have GREAT taste in boots. These are hot.

    Also, I love the buttons on the skirt. Gives it somethin' extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the buttons on that skirt, Andi!! Such an amazing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally adore this Outfit. Hot Pink looks great with Neutral Python. Great boots too and too bad about the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I seriously love this. It looks fantastic - I've always loved hot pink with browns, and that skirt is fantastic. You just look radiant in these pics!

    ReplyDelete