Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

All the Birthdays!



October is birthday month!  John's birthday was last week, and mine is next week, so I usually try to make as many excuses for celebrating as possible.  We should really just take the whole month off work and go on an epic vacation or something.  Maybe next year...

Anyway, I wore this to work on John's birthday and then we went out to dinner.  I took advantage of the brick wall of the restaurant, because that's what fashion bloggers do.

This also marks the first time I've worn this blazer with the sleeves unrolled, but I didn't count on the neon lining still showing.  Oh well, it kind of goes with the skirt, right?

Blazer & Tee: Gap
Necklace: Bass Outlet
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: BCBGeneration

8 comments:

  1. You are a bona fide blogger now since you did the brick wall, ha ha! I still haven't done it yet :) This skirt is one of my favorites in your closet and it looks great with the blazer. Happy Birthday to your husband and happy birthday week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you and John! Sounds like you had a good time celebrating together! :) Your comment about the brick wall had me smirking...haha. I really like your skirt - the shape and color are so pretty, and I really like how it looks with navy! I absolutely think that the blazer goes with the outfit...even if the lining shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for having similar birthdays as your husband! :) Your skirt is so pretty and feminine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday month! Celebrate all month long right? I think the teeny pop of the liner is a fun detail and does look great with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw yay for birthday month! =D
    Cute outfit. Love the stripes!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear that so many of my friends are born in October. I think it may be a conspiracy to make me broke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though it's not your birthday yet, can I just wish you a happy birthday now and let it last all month long? Hope John had a great birthday, and I hope your birthday and the days leading up to it are super fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Andi, to you and John! I love how soft and femenine this skirt looks and I agree about the brick wall! I love brick walls! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete