Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Boyfriends





I'm a big fan of boyfriend cardigans and boyfriend jeans, but the names don't really make sense.  I understand that it's supposed to look like I stole this cardigan from my boyfriend.  But let's be honest - I've never known a boy who wears cardigans, much less bright coral ones.  My gray cardigan is a little more masculine, but it looks more like I borrowed it from my grandpa (and I never saw either of my grandpas in a cardigan either).    

Also, I don't currently have a boyfriend.  My last boyfriend was so cool that I decided to marry him, and he was so smart that he decided to marry me.  Sorry - that got a little sappy!

Linking up with  What I Wore and What I Wore to Work.

Tee: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Payless

10 comments:

  1. I think Husbands are better than Boyfriends anyway - sappy or not.

    I recently re-discovered some BF Jeans in my closet and wore them a couple of times already. Yours fit you nicely. I am in love with that Anchor Tee. =)

    Happy Hump Day, Andi.


    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the names not making sense. My husband would never wear a cardigan and I don't think I recall my grandma wearing one either. Either way, you look great and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend sometimes wears cardigans but their cut is a lot different than the ones my ,,boyfriend'' cardigans have :) weird :)
    great outfit,the anchor shirt is cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's cute! My boyfriend actually does have a few cardigans, but they don't look anything like the ones I wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that's cute! My boyfriend actually does have a few cardigans, but they don't look anything like the ones I wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I don't know a single boyfriend who wears jeans like that haha. The names always confused me too, but hey, at least they're cute! I love the color of your cardigan, and that anchor shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually found your "sappy" comment cool-- something I would say to get a chuckle. It's all in the delivery, I guess. Which is difficult to do online. Anyway. Titles are weird. Also, I really like the coral and blues together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tee and I agree with you about the boyfriend terms. I would never be able to wear actual boys jeans because A) I would never date a man whose waist was my size or smaller and B) men's jeans narrow in the hip and I widen there. And I also prefer the husband to a boyfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah gotta love the comfy boyfriend fashion find!!


    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I think about that all the time when I see "boyfriend" anything in the stores. I always feel dumb calling rolled up jeans "boyfriend jeans" or a longer cardigan called a "boyfriend cardigan." Hahaha. I'm with you - the last boyfriend I had is now my forever roommate and partner! :)

    ReplyDelete