Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One Piece Many Ways - Navy T-shirt



As you may have noticed, I love a good remix post, so I had to jump in with Audrey's One Piece Many Ways linkup.  This time, I'm going with a very basic item - my navy t-shirt.  Navy is one of those colors that I used to think was for old ladies, until a few years ago.  Now I think it is a fantastic neutral that goes with everything!  Maybe I'm just becoming an old lady?  Hard to say for sure.  

Anyway, here are 5 ways I've worn this top:
1/2/3/4/5
I'm also linking up with AJ for Friday Favorites

Top and Cardigan: Gap
Shorts: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: Anne Klein

11 comments:

  1. Definitely versatile! I love this cardigan today too, so cute!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how perfect that I just picked up a navy tee, I'll be looking to these outfits for inspiration for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not an old lady at all! I always used to think navy blue was a hard color to "match" with things before blogging. Now the possibilities are endless! I really like your first look - perfect for a cool summer evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think look three is my favorite. I love blue and green together!

    Aubree
    look.feel.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have plain shirts in almost every color. They are so versatile! I love it with your metallic skirt and it looks great with the green cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navy is so classic-- I don't think it's old lady at all! I really like it in the second look, with the sparkly skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love navy and green together especially! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that two of these looks combine navy and green - such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, Andi! I'm a huge fan of navy blue - it's just classy and strong. I especially love when it's paired together with these bold greens. Also, those wedges? Still love them. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your navy tee under your purple blazer! What a pretty color combo!

    Lauren
    My One Piece Many Ways Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. These looks make me realize that I need to start using navy as a neutral! I think my favorite navy tee look is the one with the striped green sweater for sure. So summery! :)

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete