Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Embarrassed Zebra





What's black and white and red all over?  Well, me in this outfit.  Or a newspaper (read, haha), or an embarrassed zebra.  That's what I kept thinking about this outfit.

I'm sure all kids go through the cheesy jokes phase, and my nieces are definitely at that point.  They were throwing puns around the whole week that they were here.  Laffy Taffy wrappers were their accomplices.  Luckily, one of my best friends/college roommates is an expert cheesy joke teller, so I have several options to impress my nieces.  A few of my favorites:

Q - What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
A - NACHO CHEESE! (Not 'yo cheese, get it!)

Q - What's blue and smells like green paint?
A - Blue paint!

Two muffins are in the oven.  One of them says "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"
The other one says "AAAAAAHHHH!  A talking muffin!"

What's your favorite cheesy/punny joke?  

PS - If you missed me last week, it's because I was on vacation and the "free wifi" wasn't really "working", so blogging wasn't possible.  We just got home last night, so I'll be catching up this week.

Shirt: Gibson & Latimer
Necklace: Forever21
Skirt: Old Navy
Sandals: Steve Madden

6 comments:

  1. Great color combo! This red is a great color on you. Hopefully you had a great vacation :)

    I am a horrible joke teller so I got nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheesy jokes :) I like this outfit, no embarrassed zebra here. :) I hope your vacation went well too, can't wait to hear about it.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the color combo! The tech ed teacher in our building tells the cheesiest jokes to the kids and then they spread throughout the school, but I can't remember any right now (guess I'm not trying too hard to think about school haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never made the connection between your outfit and any of the cheesy jokes, and I tend to make associations with color schemes. I do love puns, but I can't think of any right now except:
    What do you call a cow with no legs?
    Ground beef.
    (wahn wahn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha cheesy jokes, gotta love em. Love this outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! We missed you!

    I love your shirt! The lace in the back is really pretty!! Black/white/red is a great color combination - you look darling.

    My all-time favorite joke:
    What's brown and sticky?
    A stick.

    Hahahaha. So dumb, so funny.

    ReplyDelete