Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

 



Happy Memorial Day!  I'm very happy to have an extra day in the weekend.  I think a 4 day work week would be ideal, even if it involved 10-hour days.  Seriously, America, let's get on that!

This outfit is from Friday.  I wore it to work, and then traded my shoes for flip flops to wander around the mall and do a little shopping.  Then John and I went to see the new Star Trek movie.  It was pretty good!  During the movie, I noticed a thread hanging off my skirt.  Since I can't leave things alone, I pulled on it and pulled on it and my skirt is no longer hemmed.  Oops.  It should be a pretty easy fix, at least!



I'm joining Whitney and Heidi for their "We Love Target" link-up this week.  Today's theme is tops.  This link-up will be pretty easy for me, because I frequently end up on the clothing side of Target when I am supposed to be buying groceries.  If you have the same problem, you should link up, too!


Cardigan: Target
T-shirt: Loft
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: BCBGeneration




3 comments:

  1. I love your green cardigan, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardi, love the polka dots! I always, always find myself in the clothing section no matter what I go to Target for. So I'm definitely linking up this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable cardi! I am a big fan of khaki skirts--it makes mixing in colors and patterns so much easier! You look so classy--thanks for joining our link-up today!
    W

    ReplyDelete