It is Day 2 of the Pantone Spring Color Challenge with Marissa and Heidi, which means I'm supposed to be wearing something that is "African Violet." I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that is the exact right shade, so my light purple cardigan will have to do.
It's also the last day of April, which means I have to take stock of my goals:
- Do a project, mostly sewing - Um, I don't think I have done any sewing.
- Work out 3x a week - I think so? I haven't been keeping track as well this month, but I have been going to the gym pretty regularly, plus I went hiking and even went to a yoga class in Arizona. For what it's worth, I'm pretty much sore all the time. That will go away eventually, right?
- Tackle a project around the house - We painted half of the basement! I also am about halfway done sorting through my dresser drawers. I'm hoping to get rid of quite a few things, and then organize everything else so it is easier to see what I have.
- Cook a "real" meal at least 3 days each week. LOOK, A BEAR! Did I distract you enough that you won't notice how badly I failed at this in April? No? LOOK, ANOTHER BEAR! Why am I so bad at preparing meals???
- Stick to a clothing budget - success!
- Read 50 books. I'm on track with this one. I finished 3 books in April, and am currently reading 3 books. I'm at 16 for the year, which Goodreads says means I am on track. I'd like to stay 1-2 books ahead of schedule, but since I am partway through 3 other books, I'll probably jump ahead soon.
***I'm trying to figure out how to edit my photos with ipiccy, so any advice is appreciated! Somehow, my legs look super tan in the first picture. I'm not trying to make myself thinner or anything, just want to get the light and colors to look good.
Sandals: Carlos Santana via DSW