Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Another Weekend





Take One, Pass It On Item:  silver belt from last Thursday's post.

**copycatting myself.  I just really liked this sweater/shirt/belt combo with my green skirt, so I wanted to try it with purple. 

On Mondays, I feel compelled to give some update about the weekend.  I started to think about it, and realized this weekend was very similar to last weekend.  During the day on Saturday, I tried to get caught up on household tasks, because who has time to to laundry during the week?  Saturday evening, John and I met up with a friend for dinner and some Red Mango, and then back to our house for another epic game of Catan.  I feel like I should mention that I won last weekend and this weekend.  I think I should retire while I am at my peak.  Sunday was church, followed by lunch, and a quick run to Ulta because I was completely out of makeup.  In the afternoon, I just tried to take it easy because I am afraid I have a cold now.  I'm trying to ignore it in the the hopes that it will go away, but so far, this is not working.  I need to move somewhere warmer, preferably where there are no germs.

How was your weekend?  


Top and Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Sunny Leigh
Belt: Chinese Laundry
Boots: BareTraps

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't know why, but I love that you cited yourself as the source of inspiration, and that you just flat out copied yourself. Awesome. Anyway, your weekend sounds better than mine-- my husband got the stomach flu (real bad!) so I was trying to play nurse for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this belted look! I found your blog through the Valentine's Day giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete