Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fitness Failure



Last night, I met a friend for Pilates class.  When we arrived, the instructor informed us that the class schedule was changed, but they just haven't updated their website.  So... no Pilates class tonight.  We still wanted to hang out, so we ended up eating dinner.  At Culver's.  My intention was to exercise and what I actually did was eat a super unhealthy fast food meal.  I'm so good at fitness.

I also realized that this has been an unofficial theme week on the blog as I have worn a pencil skirt every day.

Shirt: Loft
Scarf: Calvin Klein
Skirt: J.Crew Factory
Boots: Guess via TJ Maxx
  

4 comments:

  1. That stinks that your class was cancelled!!! It was the intention of going that counts :-) Glad that you were able to spend time with your friend, regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't that happen when we went to Zumba?!?!
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. We WIN at FITNESS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this leopard skirt!!

    ReplyDelete