Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Feeling Better




Happy Friday!  I think I am officially recovering from the flu.  I actually worked a full day in the office yesterday, complete with dressing up and putting on make up!  After about 9 days of feeling terrible, it was nice to be back in the swing of things.  It was not so nice that the temperature outside was "feels like -7," but I just wore lots of winter accessories to stay warm.  I would love it if the temps went up, but I am trying to remember that the cold weather helps reduce the creepy bug population in the spring.  So yay for freezing temperatures!      

Sweater: Old Navy
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Target
Boots: Rampage

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling better! The flu is the worst! I love your outfit. AH, that skirt is so fresh. Love it!

    ReplyDelete