Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Carbon Copy






It's been such a busy week with Christmas and being lazy, that I haven't had much time to upload and edit current pictures, so I'm glad I had these pictures on reserve. 

This outfit is from a couple weeks ago, when it was still somewhat reasonable to wear flats with no socks.  I wore a very similar outfit back in September.  Since my jeans are pretty much the same color as that skirt, it was a no brainer that I should recreate the look. 

I'm looking forward to another 4 day weekend!  I am hoping to get a lot of stuff done around the house, and then kick off 2013 with some motivation to be better at everything (but more on that later)!

Happy Friday! 

Cardigan and Jeans: Gap
Tank Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. Love your hair :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the cobalt/pinkpurple combination - it's a refreshing change from all of the christmas colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combination - and those flats are so great! I'm missing flats weather....

    ReplyDelete