Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

300th Post and Blogiversary

I can't believe it has been one year since I started this little blog!  Time flies when you are having fun, I guess.    One of my favorite posts from the year was this "Repeat Offender" one, where I showed some of my most worn pieces.  One of the reasons I started blogging was to get out of my style rut.  I was wearing the same outfits on a rotation and was just getting pretty bored with it.  In the last year, I've really had fun trying new and different combinations!  Here are just a few of my frequently worn pieces:

12345
1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

12, 34, 5, 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

1, 2, 34, 5, 6















Thank you all for reading along!

1 comment:

  1. 300 - congrats!!! I love this feature! Makes me want to go digging through my blog and see if I've done a good job of this or not. I'm guessing I'm not nearly as creative as you are!! This is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete