Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Skirting the Issue




This skirt is a dress.  I bought it at H&M in 2007 over Memorial Day weekend when we were visiting my family in Indy.  If memory serves, it was about $15, and I have worn it so many times over the last 5 years.  I love it when "fast fashion" turns into a closet workhorse!  The last few times I have pulled it out of the closet, I've folded the top under and worn it as a skirt.  The top just doesn't fit quite right anymore, so I'm thinking about committing to the skirt and chopping the top off.  I think I am getting addicted to easy refashions!  Soon all my dresses will be chopped into skirts!   

Top: Gap
Belt: Francesca's
Skirt: H&M Dress
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: mall kiosk

5 comments:

  1. you look great.
    love the belt with this outfit.
    xx
    a/o
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to repurpose the dress into a skirt...just add a top & belt = perfection.

    xoxo
    Val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job making your closet work for you!

    ReplyDelete