Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Primary Colors



These pictures are from a few weeks ago, but I never posted them.  Then I wore this exact outfit to church on Sunday, so it all works out.

These little red flats are a recent purchase from Target.  They were $7, so I just had to pick them up.  I am always on the lookout for fun flats.

I feel like the red shoes and yellow purse added some interest to my outfit.  This dress is quickly turning into my standby when I don't have very much time to get ready, or am feeling particularly uninspired. I love easy pieces like this!

Dress: Gap
Belt: Francesca's
Shoes: Target
Purse: Liz Claiborne, from Goodwill, refashioned
Necklace: gift

1 comment:

  1. Love the red pumps!

    Thanks for linking up! Please remember to comment on the main post plus another linked post to join in :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete