Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

OTI: Choose Your Own Adventure

Open To Interpretation week is drawing to a close, and I had a hard time picking my own inspiration.  I was looking at my Pinterest board, and just wasn't sure what to pick.  Usually when I pin something, I wear my version pretty soon, and I haven't had time to pin lately.  So, here is one of the pictures I love, but haven't been able to figure out yet: 
Jessie from Style and Pepper

And here's my version:




Extreme close-up
To be honest, I felt like this was a really cool outfit when I looked in the mirror at home.  Then I got to work, and felt super self-conscious.  I think this look is better suited to walking around in New York, instead of sitting in my office in Nebraska. Hopefully my co-workers don't think I'm completely crazy. 

Top: Gap
Scarf: H&M
Skirt: George
Shoes: Converse


2 comments:

  1. Great interpretation! I always love Jess's outfits too, but have a hard time interpreting them, so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Don't feel self-conscious at all! The dual florals are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete