Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

New (ish) Sandals





For about 2 years, I've been searching for the perfect flat black sandals.  I find them everywhere, but I never like them, or they don't fit right, etc.  I had kind of given up.  Then, at the Memorial Day Hat Party,  I noticed that Brooke was wearing super cute flat black sandals.  I asked her where she got them, and she said DSW, which recently sent me a $10 coupon that expired soon.  So, the next day, I ventured out to the DSW with high hopes.  I tried on about 20 pairs, and was getting discouraged.  Then I saw these!  They were a little more expensive than I would usually spend on sandals, but I've already worn them a lot, so I think it was a wise investment.  So, thanks to Brooke, and DSW, and Carlos Santana, I have some great new sandals!

Shirt and Cami: Gap
Skirt: Express
Sandals: Carlos Santana via DSW
Necklace: InPink

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for stopping by the Mingle Monday blog hop, friend! And CUTE shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute pink plaid, love it!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh..love those shoes!! They look so comfy, and they're cute as well!! Double score :)

    Stopping by from mingle monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah for finding what you've been looking for - and especially using a $10 off coupon! love the print of your skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know me, always the bad influence who supports anyone's shopping habits. :) Especially shoes!

    ReplyDelete