Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Sister's Wedding


I'm a little late on this post, but it's my sister's fault for getting married on the exact same day as my parents.  So, these pictures are from June 3, 2000.  

We originally ordered our bridesmaids' dresses from David's Bridal.  Then we found out they were back-ordered, so we had to find a new plan.  We ended up getting a similar dress from the Chadwick's catalog.

Here's a random and funny story about the dress.  When John and I were first married, his parents were over at our apartment, and I had the above picture on a bookshelf in our living room.  His mom asked me about the dress, and we realized that she wore the exact same dress the exact same summer for her sister's wedding.  How weird is that?!


And here's a picture of all 4 siblings.  Can you tell we are related?  We kind of look alike!


No comments:

Post a Comment