Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Worst Day of Vacation = still a good day!

our view from breakfast
On my least favorite day of vacation, we tried to go on a hike.  Now, I'm not the most outdoorsy girl, but I was trying to be a good sport.  After about 45 minutes of hiking on the wrong (very steep) path, and some differing instructions from various people, we finally got on the correct path.  At this point, I was pretty much done with the whole idea of hiking.  I tried my best to power through, but it just wasn't happening.  So, we turned back and went to the beach.  It was sprinkling a bit, but we thought it would clear up soon.  John was out snorkeling, and I was reading a book on the beach.  Then it started raining more and more.  I'm drenched, as well as both of our towels and backpacks.  We finally gave up and went back to our hotel.  This was definitely the worst day of vacation, but we were still on vacation, so I'd say it was a good day anyway!  For some reason, we didn't think of taking any pictures on our failed hike or at the rainy beach.  We did get cleaned up for dinner and take a quick photo - still smiling!

Gap shirt, French Connection Skirt

I wore the same shirt to breakfast the next morning, because it's one of my favorite new shirts!  
Gap shirt, American Eagle shorts, Old Navy Sunglasses and flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment