Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

St. Croix Wrap Up

Have I mentioned that I went on vacation recently??  --And now I'm doing a million blog posts about it.  I was just really excited to be at the beach!  This will be my last post about vacation, I think!

Here I am out in the ocean! Yep, that little speck in the water is me: 


Cleaned up for dinner one of the nights.
Gap shirt, Ann Taylor Skirt, Old Navy FlipFlops

Here I am posing with the door to our room.  Room #17 was quite nice!
Gap Shirt, Aeropostale Skirt

On our last day there, it was sunny all day, except for a little rain - timed perfectly over lunch!  We were on the North side of the island, so we didn't see many sunsets, but the clouds got really pretty in the evening.  All pink and blue:  

And our last night of vacation, posing by the palm trees in the courtyard of our hotel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment