Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sailor Skirt




I totally missed the EveryBody, EveryWear Nautical challenge this month.  If I had realized it was going on, I would have used this outfit.  But then, I already wore this skirt for the March challenge, so maybe it's better that I skipped it this month.  I'll be traveling at the beginning of June, too, so I will have to pay closer attention to the challenge! 

I also think I'm going to feel guilty every time I post an outfit where I am rocking flip-flops.  I have been on the lookout for some cute flat sandals for summer, but just haven't found any that I like.  I probably just need to get over it and embrace my flip flop wearing ways.  Otherwise, it's going to be a long, shame-filled summer for me.

Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Cardi and Flip-flops: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment