Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bachelorette Party



Remember this phone?  It's at my friend's house, and I have to pose with it whenever I am over there, because it is really cool and orange.  I was over there last weekend for another friend's bachelorette party.  It was pretty fun, and I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in quite awhile.  Plus there was cake!  Wedding season is in full swing, so I'll be doing "Wedding Wednesday" posts on a more regular basis again.  I know this wasn't for a wedding, but it was a wedding related activity, so I'm counting it!

Dress:  Ann Taylor
Belt: Chinese Laundry
Necklace:  InPink
Shoes: Seychelles

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress... Love that your styled it with the pink belt ;)

    mygarmentsofpraise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I love the phone! And that drew/belt combo :)

    Bit
    http://alittlebitsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! love this outfit. Perfect party look.

    ReplyDelete