Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

At the Beach

the standard beach and feet picture - before the sand destroyed my toenail polish

Technically, we went to the beach every day of vacation, but these pictures are from the first day.  This is the beach at our hotel, which was really nice, and super convenient to be so close to our room if we needed to run back for anything.  

Calvin Klein Hat, Guess Sunglasses, Body Glove Swimsuit, Nautica Towel

This picture is a pretty accurate representation of what I did all week.  My floppy hat wasn't as brilliant as I thought it would be.  It got a little mangled in the suitcase, and it kept blowing away in the wind.  It also wasn't easy to pack when we went to other beaches.  Despite all of the flaws, I felt pretty fancy in my floppy hat.

Later that day, we took a taxi to another resort to check out that beach, and then went into town for dinner.  I had about 5 minutes and a tiny bathroom to get ready for dinner, so I kept it pretty casual.  I got this skirt last fall for $7 at Ann Taylor (on super sale with this dress and this dress).  It's silk, with a jersey waistband, so perfect for throwing on over a swimsuit.

Banana Republic Tank, Gap Camisole, Ann Taylor Skirt


No comments:

Post a Comment